Green makes you feel good. Bring nature into your home with versatile lilies. This champion of colours really brightens the atmosphere.
If there is one flower with an impressive colour palette, it is the lily. Lilies come in serene white, cheerful pink, passionate purple, fresh yellow and chic orange – and every shade in between. In addition, there are also multi-coloured, dotted, striped and double-flowered varieties. The versatile lily is a jack-of-all-trades, infusing your interior with atmosphere in an instant, in a colour to match it.
There is a proverb: “If you have two loaves of bread, sell one and buy a lily”. It means that happiness can be found in the beauty of nature, in addition to our basic needs. Nature is very hip and trendy at the moment. We all love to surround ourselves with greenery, because it makes us feel good. With their many colours, lilies bring a really happy feeling into your home.
Once you’ve purchased a gorgeous bunch of lilies, you’ll want to enjoy them for as long as possible. This is the best way to care for the flowers:
- Make sure your vase or bowl is clean.
- Cut the stems diagonally over a length of five centimetres, so that they can optimally absorb water.
- Remove leaves at the bottom of the stalks so that they do not get into the water.
- Place the lilies in a vase with plenty of lukewarm water and add some cut-flower food.
- Place the lilies in a semi-shaded spot.