Summer flowers bring the sun into your home
Are you ready for that summer feeling? Field bouquets full of summer flowers make it easy to let the sun shine in your interior.
Now that the sun is shining more regularly, we want to feel those summer vibes in the house as well. Flowers excel at this. Their beautiful colours, delightful fragrance and varied shapes effortlessly bring the summer inside. Choose summer flowers such as lilies, gladioli, callas and dahlias. They are not only beautiful on their own; they also combine perfectly with each other.
Real summer flowers are flowers that are grown outdoors. With a so-called field bouquet, you can enhance that summer feeling at home. You can create a field bouquet by combining different summer flowers and arranging them in a vase in a natural way. No need to be meticulous: you want it to look like you picked them yourself in a meadow.
Good to know
- Why not add ornamental grasses to your bouquet for an even more frivolous and natural look?
- Create height in your summer bouquet by using long flowers.
- Cut the stems diagonally to help the flowers absorb as much water as possible.
- Change the water every few days to enjoy your summer bouquet for as long as possible.
- You could put your summer flowers in several small vases instead of in a large vase, for a change.